Hello, my name is Rupert Eckhardt and I first started working with Robin and Daniel at the end of 2017 refinancing their existing portfolio and releasing equity to expand their property investments. During that time I have worked very close with both of them and clients that they referred to me. In January 2019 Robin offered the opportunity to join CXG Invest as a Director and Shareholder to bring the financing of your property investments through CXG Invest in house.
As a member of both Regulated and Non-regulated networks I have access to the best financing deals in the UK, a true “whole of market” access. Whether this is your first Buy To Let investment or you are an experienced investor I have access to suitable lenders for you. In addition to long term investment mortgages, I can help you release equity from you home to start your property investment journey or refinance your existing portfolio through new mortgages or second charge loans to maximise your investment potential.
For more experienced investors I can arrange bridging for refurbishment or auction purchases or development finance for more ambition multi-unit development schemes. As well as financing you development CXG can help to sell them by introducing them to our investor database.
Recent deals include:
- Refinance of 2 existing Barclays loans using a intermediary only rate on a fixed 5 year loan at 2.07% for an existing CXG investor.
- Sourcing HMO finance for 75% LTV property with 6 units.
- Refinance of 6 flats in a single block in High Wycombe with a commercial investment loan from a leading challenger bank.
- Development loan and refinance of 2 new build semi-detached properties in High Wycombe before refinance onto a BTL loan (2 pictures attached)
- Refinance of 2 new properties being retained by a developer as BTL investments near Gatwick (see brochure Old Forge)
- Securing senior and subordinate loans for a 75% purchase 100% cost £1.7m loan to development 6 flats and a retail unit in Fulham (picture below).
- £800k loan for an HMO over shops on the Old Kent Road, South London. The nature of the property made the choice of lender very restrictive especially with a fast food café below but we sourced a lender to allow the deal to progress.
- £1.5m development loan from UTB bank for the development of a small shop site and derelict land to provide 8 flats and 2 shop units in Rotherhithe.
- Bridging finance for purchase of an uninhabitable, development project formally occupied by a “hoarder” In Lancashire.